BodyTalk training in uk
What is BodyTalk Access?
John Veltheim had a vision - to empower people without access to health care, particularly those in third world situations. He developed the BodyTalk Access techniques which are simple to learn and implement.
A very simple and effective set of techniques to help rebalance your body. Look at it as an MOT for the body.
It has become a wonderful preliminary course to the more in-depth modules 1 & 2, as the 6 techniques learned are also some of the basic techniques in the foundation course. This is an excellent way to decide whether to continue with the modules 1 & 2 or just to enjoy better health with Access.
Just this course alone can help with:
Memory and concentration, Pain and Stress, Hydration, Confusion and Mood swings, Strengthening the Immune System, Coordination patterns, Circulatory issues, Spinal problems.
Who can do Access?
The access course is easy to learn and so is possible for children to learn. It is beneficial for communities and individuals - parents, carers, nurses, first aiders, police, fire brigade - in fact anyone who has contact with people.
No one is too young or too old to learn new ways to improve their health.
About the Access Course
The course is usually taught in one day from 10am – 6pm or over two evenings from 7pm – 10pm.
Courses are taught up and down the country and cost £100.
More Information on dates of upcoming courses
MODULES 1 & 2
BodyTalk Modules 1 & 2 are the foundation for certification and a pre-requisite for any of the advanced BodyTalk modules. These modules are combined into a four day intensive programme, comprising a total lecture time of 32 hours (plus breaks), including theory and practical application.
BodyTalk can be used on clients upon certification at this foundation level.
- Balancing the cortices
- Hydration of the body
- Clearing blockages caused by scars and adhesions
- Balancing the organs, Endocrines and Body parts
- Balancing the Body Chemistry by stimulating immune responses to microbes, allergies and toxins
- Addressing stored emotional trauma, negative belief systems and phobias
- Addressing environmental effects on the bodymind: emotional, physical and chemical
- Balancing the posture and correcting structural issues with the body
- Normalising the circulation of Blood, nerve, lymph and energy
- Balancing the acupuncture meridian system and the chakra energy system